Effective: February 15, 2016
- New DVDs – Three days; they may not be renewed or placed on hold.
- DVDs and Nonfiction DVDs – Two weeks; they may be placed on hold and may be renewed up to two times.
- New Adult Fiction – Two weeks
- Everything else – Three weeks
- New DVDs – Limit three per card
- DVDs and Nonfiction DVDs – Limit three per card
- CDs – Limit ten per card
- Everything else – No Limit
- New members can check out up to six items for the first thirty days; can not order anything from MEL for the first 30 days.
- All materials can now be placed on hold, with the exception of New DVDs
- All material may be renewed up to two times.