Duties may include:
- Checking materials in and out to patrons
- Registering new patrons
- Calling reserves
- Creating flyers or bookmarks
- Preparing books for shelving
- Posting to social network sites
- Shelving books, magazines and other materials
- Aiding patrons with computers
- Answering telephone inquiries
- Answering patron questions and locating materials for patrons
- Searching the shelves for books
- Straightening books on the shelves
- Repairing and/or helping to process new books
- Shoveling snow from sidewalk as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Candidate must be a high school graduate.
This position is for about 12 hours per week—flexibility required! Please fill out Employment Application.
Application deadline October 25, 2013.