Effective: February 15, 2016
Circulation Fines and Fees
- Library Card – Free
- Replacement Library Card – $1.00
- Out-of-District Library Card – $20.00 annually; $5.00 for additional family members
- Overdue books – $.10 per day per item; max $10.00 per item
- Overdue CDs – $.10 per day per item; max $10.00 per item
- Overdue DVDs – $1.00 per day per item; max $10.00 per item
- Overdue ILLs – $.25 per day per item
- Lost or Damaged Items – Cost of the Item
Other Fines and Fees
- Printing – B&W or Color – first 3 pages free, then $.15 per page
- Copying – B&W or Color – $.15 per page
- Faxing – $1.00 per page
- Scan to Email – Free
- Scan to USB Drive – Free
- Notary Services – Free to members in good standing otherwise $10.00
- Collections – $10.00 per account
- Returned Check Fee – $10.00
- Borrowing privileges will be suspended for members with a fine of $5.00 or more.
- Payment can be made by cash or check; we do not accept credit or debit cards at this time.
- The Library staff reserves the right to waive fines and fees at its discretion.